The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Saturday, April 08, 2006


I had a great day today.. haha :-p buzy carrying out the activity I love most.. playing the guitar and singing.. "performing" for my colleagues and my friends next door.. ;-p it was basically a carefree day at work for me today.. not much stock.. was quite lucky that I didn't meet any unkind customers.. in fact I met 2 good ones today.. a couple who bought 9 "oranges" from me.. after my persuasion.. i juz love the kind of satisfaction.. they complained to me about bad service at *** outlet.. I think I know who he’s referring to haha.. but I juz cant spell it out here..


Besides being late for an hour today.. coz I overslept.. guess was too tired.. I sang on stage yesterday.. was quite nervous.. but teacher said it wasn't that bad.... ya but I feel like a stone.. cant't move much haha.. hope I can do better next time.. overcome this blur look on my face.. hehe.. btw I sang Landy Wen's "Zhu wo sheng ri kuai le" this song never fail to bring back some sad memories well shouldn't elaborate on that in case I bore u in any way.. .. but I juz love this song.. I reach home quite late after that.. and that's y overslept.. this is the first time I was so so late for work.. I did apologise to my poor supervisor.. shu fen though.. hope she dun take it to hard.. I think she's fine now.. she even ask me to play guitar.. after I knocked off at 5.. and she was there singing along.. :-p...after which I went upstairs for dinner actually didn't really felt that hungry.. juz felt the need to eat.. Times flies when ur having fun.. I was so happy playing my guitar at GNC.. that I forgot it's past 630.. haha.. gotta reach music forest by 7.. coz my class at 6 was cancelled.. I was late for ten minutes coz gotta help teacher buy his dinner .. gotta queue up coz it's dinner time... :-p.. but it's fine.. coz he's a great teacher to have :-p


Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see my dear cousin, xi qing at my workplace.. she sort of dropped by with a friend to see me.. her friend.. was also quite sweet as he helped me carry my guitar all the way from my workplace to the mrt station... I am happy to have their company today.. million thanks to them.. :-p


I was at Tan Chang Ren again to watch their performance.. was great as usual.. teacher sang a song he wrote by himself.. great song! ... heard it quite a number of times actually hehe.. but it's getting better each time I hear it.. will get him to send me the song soon.. :-p.. then maybe put it on my blog for all to hear.. :-p going to meet up with them tomorrow :-p


Anyway.. juz some self reflection before I end off after sharing conversations with quite a no of guy friends.. I find that I can conclude.. majority of them will fall in love with someone physically attractive (pretty).. at first sight. In other words.. majority of guys go for appearances... as their top priority.... I guess everyone should know.... ...it's a fact that we must accept…but truth is will a relationship based on appearances last long? U are only in love with what u can see with ur eyes.. .Maybe it really takes more time to know a person's inner beauty.. it does take more than looking at the person with ur naked pair of eyes.. it's easier to be superficial... I guess love at first sight is also based on physical appearance.. I mean will u fall for an unattractive person at one glance..??? ... I personally dun think so....


1:14:00 AM