The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Saturday, February 10, 2007



Doozo Yoroshiku.. Jap role play's finally over :-p

又是我惹的祸。。我真的也不想这样的


又是我的胡思乱想...搞的鬼。。叹气。。


睡不能睡,脑海里都是你的画面。。


I wonder what's gotten into me yesterday... it wasn't what i planned... i speak without thinking... hurtful words juz unknowingly came out from my mouth... i'm not sure whether being tired is one fo the factors that affected me to be this way... but it's not really an acceptable excuse in the first place...


More often than not, the person who said those words have a higher chance of forgetting what he/she juz said... on the other hand the other person who's listening on the receiving end have higher chances of remembering what's being said to him/her.


I am a cautious person by nature...

I pay attention to small details that u may sometimes overlook... I know u r trying...i can sense the change in u too... hope u will continue to try pay more attention to the small small details........so tt i will not think too much



I am an attention seeker...

I enjoy having ur full attention... Need endless attention from u..... needed ur company so much last night, i couldnt think properly so i neglected certain things.... which i shouldn't..but the intention was simple; juz needed ur company for a while more........

Let's work together to build something stronger than before....



我真的不该再让胡思乱想有机会再伤害我们。。




对不起..

Actually i really appreciate the sacrifices u made for me... I remember it.. I appreciate it...

*I am weak when I know I have u to depend on*

在有你的世界里,我好象一个弱者, 我是无助的,因为知道身边有一个你,可以让我依赖。。

*In front of u, there is never a need to put on a strong front..*

*在你面前,我不需要伪装真实的自己, 只有在你面前。。我看见了真实的我。。*



我只想紧紧抱着你不放。。


就这么简单。。不需再多解释


*不要再说我把你当作空虚的工具了。。听得我好难受

对我来说,你绝对不是工具。。

根本也无法拿来做比较,

因为你太重要了。。。

懂吗?*


我是不是一头没用的笨牛?




鱼需要海才能生存。。鱼不能够没有海的相伴。。

我是一只游泳的鱼,感受你的爱。。一个眼神。。一个简单的举动就能够让我从水中得到足够的氧气,继续勇敢游下去。。

如果我是鱼,你就是海。。。拥抱我,保卫着我。。全世界只有你最懂我。。

那么你愿意做大海一直拥抱着我,保卫着我到最后吗???







12:13:00 PM