The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Thursday, March 08, 2007


It's been days since i last blogged.... lacking the inspiration to blog? i dunno ... i usually only felt like i had to blog when i felt strongly towards something or someone.......it's somewhere to vent my emotions.... changed my blog song... i really preferred JJ's version of this song then Vivian's version....... i love his voice and the way he presented this song..... but it's short coz it's concert version.........


Actually i should be the one who knew the decision more clearly than anyone else... everything was a mistake .... maybe it all comes down to the word "timing" the timing was right...... I was feeling unhappy at that point in time... ya... and another word "distance"... it was juz so near during that point in time.... well... a mistake is still a mistake...I was being muddle-headed .... I wasnt thinking properly.....

*I sometimes hope that u r the one doing some of the things he did*

*I never knew I meant so much to u until after my confession........I thought u r more bothered with something else than me.....
对不起*


*Everything was more than crystal clear after I saw ur reaction....I didnt expect it at all... I felt strongly towards it... and i knew what i wanted*

*I saw my heart thru ur reaction...*


However I still longed for occasional surprises from u......I dun really like u to forget the things i told u........u know?....are u willing to do certain things for me even without me having to say ???

What a girl wants....


很少男生真正知道女生真正需要什么。。。


女生其实需要,被需要,被重视, 被赏识,被欣赏,被疼惜,被保护,被不断呵护着。。希望有惊喜。。希望说的话都被对方牢牢的记住。。。希望有些事不必自己亲自开口对方就已经知道并且用尽全力的用行动表示出对女生的重视。。


小小的事可能对男生来说简直是微不足道。。但对女生来说可就非常重要了。。


我希望关于我的大小事你都能够重视。。。 因为我也一样重视你的一切大小事。。。


可以吗?





10:58:00 AM