The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Thursday, September 06, 2007


I haven't wrote anything here ever since i came back from genting..


The Bus trip towards genting was long ....I always thought long journeys sets a person thinking...
I always thought about many many stuffs when i'm on the bus, it doesnt matter whether if i had company a not on the bus, as long as i'm not talking, staring blankly out of the windows, u know i'm thinking about stuffs....basically everything..


But this time round, for most of the time on the bus, my mind circulate around one person. It's been almost a year, but I still missed this person the most...


On the bus, i start to reflect on my past trips to Malaysia.... the reason behind my past trips to Malaysia is always this special person, almost all the time...


As i sat on the bus, gazing at every tree we drove past....reminds me deeply of my past trips to Malaysia to see this person..... This time round, i wonder why, but on my subconcious mind, i am still thinking that i'm on my way to meeting this person... how naive can i get?....thought the fact is i'm actually going to genting...


But reality often bites, i know i can never turn back time..to see this special person again...Everytime i thought of this... I can feel wetness in my eyes...I juz sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks... I didnt know my reaction would still be as strong...

I really missed u ... so much so much... more than words can describe...


I thought i gotten over it as it's been almost a year, but everytime when i'm alone esp when traveling for long journeys.. i can't help but have the face of this person imprinted on my mind...My biggest regret is I didnt even get a last chance to say goodbye ...


it's probably impossible to use juz mere words to describe how i feel...


我们都很想念你,在你离开以后这些日子里。。。


能够拥有你是我的福气。。。

无奈的每次想起,眼泪就会不听话的象海水一样来袭。。



有时候,我只想用自己全部的努力,换回你坚强的生命。。。


你松开了双手,把温柔都带走,
遗憾的是我连说声再见的机会也没有。。。
只希望你能快乐,永远无忧,所有的幸福都在你左右。。。


如果,时间能倒流,我好想在抱抱你一下。。。让一切暂停,让你能感受多点温馨。。。

我好想念你

是真的。。

我还没来得及跟你说句我真的好爱你。。。。



4:05:00 PM