The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Wednesday, October 10, 2007


I am tired, i also felt restless....

juz came back fro a pub after watching a perfomance....

I admit it was all my fault at first, i lost my temper over something insignificant... but on the later part i really felt rather frustrated and unhappy... i told myself not to but i can't help it...

I really do find it important... i dun see the point to be embarrassed as long as actions are not too over ...I'm not asking for overly big actions... juz really normal ones is already sufficient to make me feel contented... it's not that difficult.... but it's got the ability to bring me much happiness, security and comfort.....why muz it be a secret? isn't this suppose to be normal? Or is it my problem? why muz there be an act?

I juz dun see why the difficulty..it doesn't cost u anything, it's not a difficult stunt, and I dun need anything that is too over.....juz normal ones.... i envied others who can.....

i continuously repeat to myself in my head... but i juz can't help it... My behaviour eventually reflected my mood.... I can't act...i was affected......

I question myself... why do i find this so important when others may juz view it as so unimportant.... or even ridiculous....but u are juz not me.....so i suggest to whoever readers dun judge, dun question, i am juz venting some bottled feelings......

有时候的我,只想和你一样沉默,羡慕着你能够对每件事物都可以表现得若无其事,对于旁人的不满,也可以视而不见

I didn't had a great night that i thought i would have tonight.......:-x

It's already 3.30am in the morning now.... i had to find an outlet to let out this crazy feeling of crap within me.......... and that is writing this ...

sighz....

will u ever understand......

perhaps never..

*想不通几个普通,简单的肢体语言和问候怎么会那么难,
那么尴尬,那么丢脸。。。*


但那些所谓多余,尴尬的举动刚好又能带来好多,好多说不出的快乐,安慰,安全感。。。

*一切都还要看人数而定。。只能偷偷的在背后进行, 感觉有些厌倦。。。见面时间已不多,为何连所拥有的时间也不会想好好珍惜。。。宁愿表现的若无其事,将宝贵的一分一秒浪费掉。。。
怎么都还要去哀求,争取才能得到,那一点点的敷衍动作和问候。。。*

*看来,我可能永远只有羡慕别人的份了。。*

:-(


不说了。。。叹气







2:52:00 AM