The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Thursday, November 15, 2007


It's been s0me time since i wrote something here... corny start-up line.. ha! Work has been fine... a few sucky experiences here and there... some sucky pple... there are plenty everywhere... Felt tiring mostly due to the working shift hours.. extreme for someone like me or perhaps everyone for the 545am shifts...


Work aside, I also experienced some frustration and disappointment..coz of my guitar skills...i cant seem to play the particular method in a perfect manner... sighz... suddenly felt a sense of despair during lesson yesterday... it's the feeling of frustration towards myself... another down part about yesterday was; i didnt get the chance to perform yesterday night :-x... I thought there will be a one song chance... but sadly there isn't...


Got my toe hurt the other day by some inconsiderate person in the MRT... now my toe nail colour is very ugly... purplish .....bruise colour ...


I figured out the chords for 3 of Jay chou's new songs from his long awaited new album....I havent even get the album and i already figured out the chords and learnt how to sing it .. nope i didnt download... i listened it through YouTube...
But i will get the album somehow... I want the album ASAP !!! I Wan! I WAN! I WAN!


哪里有彩虹告诉我?能不能把我的愿望还给我?

其实我的要求并不高,只想拥有一首歌的时间。。。只希望能借用一首歌的时间来换取自己小小的满足感。。。



总觉得只要有人愿意听。。就已经足够让我好开心。。。


怀念着过去,一切的一切。。。。现在与你见面的时间都缩短了。。。相处时间比起从前也少了。。。 适不适应是一回事,喜不喜欢是另外一回事。。。不喜欢或喜欢。。。结果还是不会有改变。。。 是生活的变化。。。别无选择
但仍然会想念着。。。
一些感想吧。。。



最近,好想吃巧克力。。。甜甜的。。总觉得甜食会让人心情好一些。。。可能是我个人的感觉吧! 不管。。。
我爱巧克力! 巧克力万岁!



12:36:00 AM