The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Saturday, May 17, 2008


Gimme a break!

I am still unhappy that they said that my job is a job for slackers, why do they have to say that? To them, this is a slacker job that has nothing much to do, with little responsibilities and not much obligations as compared to them . Perhaps, to them the only responsiblity that i must abide to is to be present for duty...that's all... other than that, no other things to complete....except waiting for senior citizens to enter the centre.

What do u mean by I should be surrounded by only elderly colleagues and people? And that u cannot believe that anyone my age will go for this job? I guess u r too superficial to realise that a few of my other colleagues have been there ever since they graduated, and they stayed all the way till now.. I just dun wish to explain it any further, coz i think its totally futile. Since u already had the slack impression over this job imprinted all over ur mind. I guess nothing i say will assist in changing that impression u have.

ya ya, no youngsters will take this job, its not the first time i'm hearing this.. u think that i jus wanted to slack so i took up this job, as there is not much things to do there. According to u, this job is not demanding at all, in fact very relaxed.. and carefree..

This job is nothing like what everyone imagined it to be... what u see is not always the truth...
get this straight... Since u have not been one of the employees before, u should just stop giving false assumptions and comments about this job. There is definitely much more to do than what it seems to be on the front. It's an insult to all the employees working there, to say that its a slacking and carefree job .. does that mean their responsibilties there are just for show only? Maybe , they may not seemed as busy as u. I still believe that everyone's employed For a Reason.

Even before leaving the airport for this job, I have been hearing many negative voices in the background. But at least, I'm willing to give it a try. What the future holds for me? I dunno..
its not that i dun care, I just wanna take one step at a time. At the very least, i'm willing to jump out from the previous comfort zone, to give this a try. I dun even know whether i'm suitable for this job at the moment, as its only been a few days, i have not really experienced the so-called actual thing yet. However, I am willing to at least try my best and give it my best shot and hope everything turn out to be well...

Sometimes i just wish everyone can leave me alone
That is just what U think, it's definitely not what I want.
Even if u wun give me ur support... At the very least, i will deeply appreciate if u keep some unnecessary comments to urself.
Keep ur volume down, its giving me a headache...

i need peace ..
Gimme a break !
Gimme a Kit Kat!
Thanks!





8:37:00 PM