The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Saturday, December 07, 2013


Dear god , pls allow me to sleep peacefully thru the night without interruptions and disruptions .. I didn't know it could be such a luxury until I need to juggle between working full time and dealing with Bambi's aging condition .. Believe me this two issue really doesn't go well together .. And often results in nights of interrupted sleep . .

Though I don't like what I'm doing everyday generally, but I must admit to a certain extent towards nicer more appreciative people, I derive a sense of satisfaction when their problems are resolved because of the efforts I put in , the decisions I made , and the approach I've taken. However, during tired days, satisfaction is minimal. Moreover, it all boils down to who u r speaking to, and not merely juz on the intensity of the given issue , even if the case is damn bloody simple , if the counter party is a monster, the whole experience would still be a disaster, the entire day's mood will be ruined.

Communication, the knowledge of the industry, skill of rejection, the soft skills ( to make any monster feel high and mighty) the tone , the volume,  the attitude and the choice of words spoken is by far the most important aspects of my job.

Grant me rest .. Bless Bambi to be in less pain and agony, may her arthritis and seizure juz go away. .
God bless her ..

Brenda






12:12:00 AM