The Girl

Brenda
01 January

Music for your ears


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Links

Pam
Min
Mary
Malty
Tami
Joch
Linda
Jaren
Pei Yi
WenQi
Shemin
Frances
Cherlyn
Desiree
Meifang
Myra
YC

Archives

♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ November 2013
♥ December 2013
♥ January 2014
♥ February 2014
♥ March 2014
♥ April 2014
♥ May 2014
♥ July 2014
♥ August 2014
♥ September 2014

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Recently, life hasn't been too good to me .. I Nv knew my life was previously good until recently when problems hit me all at once, then I realized how fortunate I was in the past. I guess we only learn to cherish something only when it's gone; (the god damn bloody human nature deserves to be hanged indeed.) 

Basically, it's me dealing against ageing ailments of my daddy and my dog ..and of Cos not forgetting my monetarily oriented mother.  It's an on going war.. Juz me, myself and I against all these. 
It's a tiring process. I'm not denying that. 

Waking up in the middle of the night or not being able to sleep at all when my dog is feeling restlessly unwell or rushing frantically off to hospital after work for the past few days ..and then rushing back home to make dinner and clean up the mess my dog created, after all's done.. When it's time to rest perhaps it's also time to change doggy diapers. 

Waking up in the wee hours of the morning seems like a norm these days , on certain nights I juz woke up in fear that my dog is whining in pain and yearning for my assistance, breaking in cold sweat only to realize its my hallucination. Well, false alarm or not, I juz don't wanna risk it, risk having her helpless; so I became very jumpy at night, and shagged in the day. 

I'm really not complaining no I'm not. I'm doing all these out of my own free will. Ok maybe I'm juz whining and ranting. And of cos Nv will u ever neglect the monetarily oriented mom who makes noises that's oh so tormenting to the ears, mood and soul. 

Moments like this, 
I wish for a bean stalk in which I can climb and climb till I finally disappear... 




2:16:00 PM